Monday 16 July 2012

I Have Gone Coastal (well phoebe has )


This is Phoebe found here   http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf
love this bag so quick to put together,if you want a bag for tomorrow well this is it ,any how i had this 1/2 yard of going coastal for ages i bought it at http://www.etsy.com/shop/pinkcastlefabrics not a clue what i was going to make just loved the fabric ...................so now it is ready for me going coastal in Portugal on the 18th august

i made the strap wider so i could get the bottle tops in and not in half !!!

the inside ,think i am liking it :))))


the outside.

my little zippy wallet found here http://www.noodle-head.com/p/tutorials.html i am sure you know anna has some good tutorials .

inside 

and by the way i forgot to put the tab on the wallet :)))

Purple Phoebe made for my friend Lynda it is he birthday in august so i am going to get a few thing and fill it for her ..................she loves purple .

and this is my new lens from Ben that  i got for my birthday sooooooooooo pleased with it :)))
thank you Ben x x x x 

we are going down to mums(thursday morning) for more sorting out the carpets have been fitted so we can open boxes and all that sort of stuff ................we are also having a trip to ikea.............." yay" love ikea
to buy some sort of storage for a large cupboard that she has .
going to take the dogs out now before we have another deluge :((((
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love the bags! Your friend will love that purple one. And nice birthday present that you got too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'luggage sets', enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda! The bags are GREAT! And I LOVE the pouch too! (you crack me up about the tab! LOL) And what an awesome lense!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! And I know you said not to send anything, but I can't make any promises, my friend. :o) thanks much for the tutorials! I will be making a bag and new pouch soon!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete