Thursday 4 April 2013

At Last !!!!!

frame purse
I did know i could do it !!! but it has taken me ages and a couple of boobs so last night i drafted the pattern like Emily in her tute and i read and read the tute and had a go !!
lining of frame purse
i have still got 2 more frames so you can expect to see more but i am really pleased i bought the frames from a shop on  Etsy and they are lovely.
rainbow swap orange
Paper Clips for the Fluffy Sheep Swap Cindy is hosting it and we have some gorgeous fabrics going on there 
quilt group fabric
These are for  Quilting group that i am going to next wednesday we are going to be making a Storm at Sea  quilt or runner if you want i am doing a quilt i have Bubble Shells in Aqua and  meringue,robins egg and light grey in Kona Solids  and they go together so well .
ikea fabric bag and zippy wallet
was at a loose end so thought i would make a bag Here and the zippy to go with it Here  also i did this Go Anywhere Bag too http://www.noodle-head.com/2011/08/go-anywhere-bag-pattern_26.html
runaround bag 
sewing caddy
Bit of a baggy fest i needed a sewing caddy ...............really i did and this fabric was sat waiting for me so i found the pattern Here I did not follow the pattern to the last dot instead of pockets inside i put them all on the outside then i feel i have more room inside !!
paper piecing
more pp needs a press
apron As you  might know i am in a Apron Swap Here if you want to go and look !! and this is for my partner  hope she likes it 
table runner
scappy table runner from some of the blocks i was doing a few weeks ago !!
see you soon Linda
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this post is full of things! Well done on the purse - I thought I was the only one who hadn't made one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you manage to make such wonderful goodies, love the bags, can't wait to see what you make with those yummy fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the go anywhere bag! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you haven't been bored ;o) Glad you finally cracked the frame purse too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my good golly, Linda! LOOK AT YOU!!! These are AMAZING accomplishments!!! How did you get so much done???? I'm so impressed! These are ALL great items! Good job my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cherry fabric! Looks amaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, love the framed purse, I have yet to make one, I think I would find it really frustrating which is why I have not attempted it yet! And that Tula pink fabric, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy! Lots of beautiful makes. I especially love your purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you have certainly kept that sewing machine whirring :) Great bags!

    ReplyDelete